Membership in SRO Switzerland
Many are convinced that cryptocurrencies are the future. Many entrepreneurs are interested in working with cryptocurrencies, but how to do it legally?
The Legarithm team offers a number of legitimate ways to work and do business with cryptocurrencies.
Membership in an SRO (self-regulated organization) is not a form of licensing. However, in order to become a member of one of these organizations, you must go through a certain procedure for obtaining membership. The Legarithm team recommends that customers obtain a membership in the SRO in the canton of Zug, as it is as loyal as possible to cryptocurrencies.
A large number of well-known crypto projects are registered as SROs, as Switzerland has a loyal relationship with digital assets and is a very respectable jurisdiction. This license will not only allow you to conduct activities with cryptocurrencies (exchange, storage, investment, ICO), but also allows you to conduct the following activities:
- carry out lending operations (in particular in relation to consumer loans or mortgages, factoring, commercial financing or financial leasing);
- provide services related to payment transactions, in particular by making wire transfers on behalf of others or those who issue or manage such means of payment as credit cards and travelers checks;
- trade at your own expense or at the expense of others in banknotes and coins, money market instruments, foreign exchange, precious metals, goods and securities (stocks, shares and securities), as well as their derivatives;
- manage assets;
- make investments as investment advisors;
- keep securities on deposit or manage securities.
Have you decided to start your own cryptocurrency project? The Legarithm team is ready to advise on the choice of jurisdiction, as well as offer you the optimal turnkey solution. Write to us via chat for a detailed discussion of your project.