Opening a bank account
Legarithm team has repeatedly opened bank accounts in foreign jurisdictions and successfully passed all the tough banking requirements for our clients.
Before opening a corporate account, we will select the best bank, depending on your type of activity, turnover, tariffs, sending and receiving currencies and the ability to work with non-residents.
We work with a large network of licensed payment institutions and banks and will be able to find options for opening an account remotely, without the need for a personal visit to the bank.
The advantages of overseas accounts:
Overseas accounts have a number of advantages:
- The stability of financial institutions;
- Reputation of financial institutions;
- Low fees for international and domestic transfers;
- High level of service;
- Remote opening and control capability.
What documents are required to open a corporate account?
- Company charter;
- Document confirming the registration of the company;
- A document that will confirm the composition of shareholders, directors, secretaries of the company, as well as the legal address.
- Documents for all shareholders and directors (passports, resume and utility bills);
- Premises lease agreement (if office is real);
- Company website;
- Information about the planned turnover;
- Contracts with contractors.
Our experts will help you prepare and collect a package of all the necessary documents for opening an account, as well as select the best bank based on your requirements.